Yosemite Aluminum Swing Screen Door in Clear Anodized Finish. 32" x 80"
The Yosemite Aluminum Swing Screen Door features 3 1-1/4" push bars and an extremely rugged extruded aluminum (2-1/8" x 3/4" x .050" walls) frame that is made to last. Aluminum spur corner locks give the door added durability and stability, which are free from rust assuring years of trouble free service. The outside lower section of the door screen in protected by a matching (anodized or powder coated) Amplimesh grille and 12" kick plate, which provides dependable screen protection and maintains its handsome appearance.
Available Sizes: 30", 32", and 36" widths
Yosemite includes a bottom expander channel to allow semicustom adjustments up to 1.5" high and allow adjustment for door frames that may be out of square.
Includes All Hardware:
- Heavy Duty adjustable pneumatic closer
- Push button handles with manual lock and metal door keeper
- Hinges with Oilite bushings attached to expander
- Bottom adjust with vinyl sweep – helps keep out insects
Dark Bronze or Clear Anodized, or White Powder Coat Painted Finish painted Finish
Choice of Finishes
- Anodized: A hard and durable corrosion resistant Finish protective surface that enhances the appearance of the extruded aluminum surface.
- Powder Coated Painted Finish is a much superior surface when compared to “wet paint", and it is an environmentally friendly process.
$138.36 - $153.72